Partner with mums@work to attract and retain talented women and men seeking to achieve their career potential in a family friendly and flexible workplace.
- We will introduce you to talented women and men seeking flexible work opportunities.
- We will help you design and create flexible jobs in your workplace.
mums@work recruitment offers a simple and effective advertising and short list service to introduce and connect skilled professionals seeking flexible work opportunities across a range of industries and professions.
Our point of difference is that we act as your recruitment partner without the associated costly agency fees. Rather, we charge a set fee for advertising and short listing candidates.
Our approach: we have access to 1000’s of job seekers Australia-wide via our own ever-growing database and using a selection of ‘parent job networks’ and social media sites such as Twitter and LinkedIn to advertise and source skilled and professional mums and dads for your unique position.
Our services are delivered by qualified HR professionals with years of experience in recruitment, career management and headhunting techniques. We partner with you by providing a dedicated HR Account Manager to develop a targeted resourcing plan and approach and act as an independent advisor to the recruitment process.
Our motivation is to source high quality candidates for short listing, allowing you to interview your final candidates to make a final decision.
Our focus is on making the sourcing process easier; saving you time during the screening process and ensuring you have a wider pool of suitable candidates to choose from.
How it works
- We plan the recruitment approach and confirm the sourcing support you require.
- We design and post the job advertisement online. All advertising costs are included in the fee.
- We proactively contact our network of job seekers to alert them to your vacancy.
- We short list all the applications (we will also short list candidates you provide to us from other sources to ensure the best pool of candidates are considered).
- Phone screen the most suitable applicants providing a short list of candidates ready for you to review, select for interview and hire.
- Organise the interviews and manage the applicant communication process, saving you extra time.