Duration: 2.5hr seminar run by career experts who are parents!
- Emma Walsh, Director, mums@work – renowned as Australia's leading provider of return-to-work guidance for parents; recruitment, resume and careers expert. Click here to read full profile...
- Jennifer Beard, Principal Consultant, Polaris Coaching – Executive coach and career transition expert; how to reinvent your career and find your ideal job. Click here to read full profile...
2012 Dates and Venue:
19th June - Level 22, 275 Kent Street (Westpac Plaza), Sydney NSW 2000
23rd October - Level 22, 275 Kent Street (Westpac Plaza), Sydney NSW 2000
12th April - Melbourne
Who should come:
- Parents on parental leave
- Parents recently returned to work seeking guidance
What you'll receive:
- Free Return to Work Toolkit
- Essential practical return to work tips & checklists
- Helpful career reveiw activities and tips
- Access to career coaching experts
- Ideas on how to balance work and family and manage your career as a working parent
Cost: $199 + GST per person
Terms, Refunds & Cancellations
You are required to book and pay before the event. Refunds will be provided in full should the event be cancelled and we will notify you immediately. If you are unable to attend the event, please provide us with 48hours notice or we'll be unable to refund you the cost of the course.
"Thank you for the awesome program. It helped me realize other mums have the same challenges, helped me lift the constraints I have been placing on myself & gave me tools to make it happen such as using positive language when negotiating flexibility, getting mentors, taking action and networking. Thanks for the kick start"Kristie Holmes| Human Resources | Westpac/BT
“Thanks for the Career after Kids Seminar. It was a fantastic day, the presenters were so professional, yet dwn to earth and I really felt I could open up about some of the issues I was facing. It was great to leave knowing that I can have greater confidence in my ability as a mum and a professional to get things working really well and that I can go after what I really want.”
Megan Fox | NSW Team Co-ordinator | PeopleBank
“The seminar was really interesting and very helpful, so thank you. The interview went really well ( even used a few tips from the seminar) and I got the job. No start date as yet but they have agreed to my requested hours! So again thank you, I would not have been so confident asking for them without the seminar.”
Kirsty Gyles | Veterinarian